The Personal Information which You may provide to us and/or which we may collect is or could be the following:
- Your registration details which may include the password provided by You.
- You may note that We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the Platform.
- Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your sale or purchase transaction on the Website.
- Your transaction details with the other users of the Website.
- Your usage behaviour of the Website. Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
We may also collect information to track User behaviour and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyses certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
We may combine your Personal Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with a better experience on our Website.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Platform Entities and its joint ventures. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information which is classified as sensitive personal information as per applicable laws is considered necessary for the Platform to provide various services on its Website to You and for Your usage of the Website and other services provided by Platform in relation to the Website.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We may send you details about new services and updates. If you do not wish to receive these communications you can opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Parties & Links
Platform uses ordinary industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavours to prevent unauthorized access.